your order, you acknowledge that you understand that Chile Traditions
(8204 Montgomery Boulevard N.E., Albuquerque, NM 87109) will be
utilizing United Parcel Service (UPS) as the authorized shipper in shipping Fresh/Frozen
or Ground Shipments.
agree that you are fully aware of the following conditions:
- Purchaser provides Chile Traditions with correct shipping information. This includes complete telephone numbers and addresses to include suite/Room/Apartment numbers as applicable
- Chile Traditions will not pay to have product(s) reshipped if incorrect information is provided. UPS will attempt to make contact with recipient using telephone numbers provided.
- Shipping orders are shipped by order of recipent and availability of products.
- 6.75% New Mexico sales tax will be charged to bill to New Mexico residents.
- Some orders may not be processed for 5-7 days because of limited volume and availability.
- Please use "Coments Section" of the check out form to address preferred shipping deadline.
- Chile Traditions reserves the right to ship with any shipping company. These terms are subject to change without prior notice.
to check Shipping & Handling prices carefully. If shipping charges
are not verified by the customer, you authorize Chile Traditions
to charge the appropriate Shipping & Handling amount to ship
your order ASAP.
will be shipped as soon as possible and you will be charged on the
day that it is shipped from Chile Traditions. Any questions concerning
shipping can be addressed by calling toll free 1-877-VERY HOT (837-9468).
Regular business hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 am to 6:00
pm & Saturday 9:30 am to 5:00 pm MST.
costs will be paid by the buyer and applicable only to the lower
48 states. Shipping costs to all other destinations will be priced
at a rate based on the destination and weight. Special shipping
options, such as overnight & Second Day Air are available and
prices are quoted upon request. We at Chile Traditions will do everything
possible to keep the cost of shipping to a minimum. We ship the
majority of our products with UPS, occasionally we may use an alternate
shipper to bring you the best possible price.
| Gift Baskets | Other
Fresh Chile is generally shipped from early August to mid/late October
and is all determined by Mother Nature. Fresh shipments are shipped UPS 3 day Select unless noted otherwise. Keep in mind UPS 3 day select doesn't guarantee that all peppers will arrive fresh. Chile Traditions will replace any chile that is damaged or arrives in bad condition, however it is the responsibility of the purchaser to pay for reshipment of the product. Please keep in mind it is not uncommon to have a few bad chiles.
Chile Traditions takes every precaution to insure that the purchased product(s) gets to its destination in a timely manner and that the recipient receives the freshest quality Hatch New Mexico Chile. This is done in two ways:
- Fresh orders are shipped out on Mondays and Tuesdays. That means that fresh chile is shipped on the day it has been picked.
- The shipment of fresh chile on Mondays and Tuesdays also insures that an order does not get lost in transit during the weekend.
There are often times when Mother Nature has other plans in mind and the weather may not permit picking. This could mean that fresh chile orders could be delayed for up to a week or possibly two. You will be contacted if this should occur. Please plan to have someone available or make arrangements to receive fresh frozen chile food shipments on day of delivery as we will not be responsible for un received shipments that thaw or spoil. [top]
In order to get your Chile Traditions Chile Ristra or wreath to its final destination intact they must first be humidified. It is essential that the ristra(s) be humidified, otherwise, the ristra will crack and break. They are weighed by dimensional weight which is standard practice for all shipping companies. The following shipping prices include the humidification of the chile ristra, Shipping Charges & Insurance for the product shipped.
Small Piquin Heart
Med. Piquin Wreath
Med. Piquin Heart
Large Piquin Wreath
Large Piquin Heart
XLg Piquin Wreath
This includes Frozen Green Chile, Chile Rellenos, and Tamales. There
is a $25.00 Hazardous Materials Fee automatically included. All
frozen products are shipped 2nd Day Mail. If you are located in
a rural area it is possible that your frozen order may have to be
shipped Next Day. If that's the case an additional $15.00 will be
added. You will be contacted if that should occur. Please plan to have someone available or make arrangements to receive frozen chile food shipments on day of delivery as we will not be responsible for unreceived shipments that thaw or spoil. [top]
Shipping & Handling prices for ceramics are based on an individual
item basis. This is because additional care, insurance, and double
boxing is required. You MUST call 1-877-VERY HOT (837-9468) for
exact shipping prices on ceramics and fragile products. You will be contacted to verify shipping charges before items are sent. [top]
Shipped according to size and weight. You will be contacted before shipment concerning pricing. Baskets are subject to manufacturer charge. Chile Traditions reserves the right to exchange with equal or upgraded product. [top]
Mixes, Cookbooks, Stationary, and like items
Shipping and Handling prices for dry mixes, stationary, and small
light weight items are:
your order totals:
|$0.01 to $30 .00
||$24.95 & up
specific cases where the cost of shipping is high, we will call
to verify if you
still want the products shipped or if you would like to modify
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are, for any reason, not completely satisfied with your order you may return it within 7 days of receipt.
- You may return everything in the same condition we shipped it. For example, if we shipped it frozen, it must be returned frozen. We will refund you the full price of the item minus the shipping.
- If for any reason you are not pleased with your order, please
e-mail us immediately and we will try to resolve the problem immediately. We value you as a customer and want you pleased with our products and each transaction.
- You are responsible for paying the return shipping costs.